Luxury Wine Country Living
Le Petit Charme (LPC) is a luxury rental property in the South of France. It is available for short- and long-term lets for deluxe holiday accommodations in the Aude, Languedoc.
This romantic, one-bedroom, one-bath stone cottage is a perfect vacation home from which to explore the stunning region of the Cathars. It overlooks 200+ hectares (500+ acres) in the medieval village of Argens-Minervois on the historic Canal du Midi.
Guests enjoy the privacy and comforts of home surrounded by the beauty and refreshing simplicity of the French countryside.
Why Le Petit Charme?
Discover why Le Petit Charme is right for you:
- Stylish, romantic, and luxurious accommodations
- Private courtyard, terrace, and garden
- Relaxing sunning area with refreshing outdoor shower
- Charming village and vineyard location
- Many amenities and money-saving conveniences
Amenities & Conveniences
Enjoy the extra benefits of Le Petit Charme:
- Central air Conditioning
- Free local and international calling
- Laptop computer with free WIFI
- Selection of coffees/teas, cooking oils, spices, and other kitchen supplies
- Luxury towels and linens
- Bikes and gas grill
Village & Area
Learn why many are calling Languedoc “The Next Provence”:
- Medieval village on Canal du Midi
- Walking and biking trails
- Boating and tennis facilities
- Local wineries and food markets
"Learn why many are calling Languedoc.
'The Next Provence'." more...
People & Places
Meet the people and see the places of Le Petit Charme.
Going to Paris?
Stay at Le Petit Reve dans Le Ciel:
- Luxury penthouse featuring superb views of the Eiffel Tower
- Sister property to Le Petit Charme